Rydel Lynch Coachella Makeup Look

Monday, April 18, 2016

Hey guys! Todays post and video is about a makeup look Rydel Lynch wore to Coachella over the weekend. This was a requested look and I thought it would be super fun to recreate.



This look is so fun and if you love glitter you will love this! I used MAC Blues Glitter, MAC Reigning Riches Glitter, and Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder. I wish I had a pink glitter but I still love how this turned out.


I mainly used Colourpop eyeshadows because they are the best for bright shades. I used Slave2Pink all over the eyelid and Ibiza and Luckfully on the lower lash line. For the lower waterline I used DTLA eyeliner by Colourpop. For the inner corner I used Artemis from the Manny MUA x Makeup Geek Palette.

From pictures it looked like she kept the rest of the face pretty simple besides the hearts on one side. I used MAC Hip N' Happy Lip Liner and Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Hall Of Fame.


I hope you guys enjoyed this look and if you want to see a more in depth video then head over to my youtube channel, BeautyByKmad, or just click the video below!






- Kikki Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS