Eyes 2 Nails: Fashion Blogger Inspired

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hey guys! For those of you who don't know every Wednesday since February I have uploaded a video series in collaboration with my friend 25 Sweetpeas. I love this series and we both thought that I should start blogging about the makeup looks I do and like normal 25 Sweetpeas will be blogging about her nail look.

This weeks look is inspired by Melanie Pace who is best known as a Fashion Stylist. 25 Sweetpeas actually saw this look and sent it to me and we both knew we had to do a look inspired by it.... if you want to see the look we were inspired by check it out here: https://www.instagram.com/p/zDF-Piv1IU/?taken-by=melaniepace21

I really wanted to keep this look light and fun for summer and add in some pops of color. I used Manny MUA X Makeup Geek Palette, Colourpop's Dare eyeshadow, and Colourpop's lippie stix in Toucan.

Toucan Lippie Stix

Dare Eyeshadow

Manny MUA x Makeup Geek Palette 

I really wanted to keep the top eyelid neutral and add a pop of color with the Dare eyeshadow. I highly recommend Colourpop eyeshadows if you want to add some fun and colorful shadows to your look for summer! Also I wanted the lips to stand out so I had to do something pink and bright. I chose toucan because it is the perfect bright pink coral shade.




I hope you all enjoyed this weeks look and don't forget to head over to 25 Sweetpeas blog to see how she achieved these nails: http://www.25sweetpeas.com/2016/04/eyes-2-nails-fashion-blogger-inspired.html 
I also did a video that goes a little bit more in depth incase you wanted to see that: 



-Kikki Madison





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS