Review on Ultra Satin Lips by Colourpop

Monday, March 7, 2016

Hey guys! Welcome to my brand new blog! I thought for my first post I would talk about a new product from Colourpop Cosmetics. On February 25th Colourpop launched 16 Ultra Satin Lips. I love the Ultra Matte Lips so I was really excited to try these and let me tell you they did not let me down. I purchased Magic WandThe Rabbit, and Marshmallow. One thing to remember is these are not the ultra matte liquid lipsticks, they will transfer, they should not be drying like a traditional liquid lipstick, but they should last longer than a regular lipstick.
Ultra Satin Lip in the shade Magic Wand
Magic Wand is my least favorite out of the three. Nothing is wrong with the formula or how it wears, it's just how the color looks on me. I have very fair skin so this just is not the nude for me. I am still going to play around with it and see if different lip liners will help.
Ultra Satin Lip in the shade Marshmallow 
Marshmallow was the shade that I was the most excited to try. It is so different and unlike anything I have in my lippie collection. This color is described on the website as a greyed out lavender and is soon gorgeous. It doesn't make my teeth look yellow which was one of the concerns I had with this color. I would also recommend purchasing the Marshmallow Pencil because finding a lipliner to match may be a little hard.
Ultra Satin Lip in the shade The Rabbit 
The Rabbit is my absolute favorite out of all three shades. It is a really pretty fuchsia with a blue sheen which makes your teeth look white. One thing about this shade is that when you go to take it off it does stain your lips a little. It's not awful but that is one thing to keep in mind. This is the perfect color for spring and summer and I can already tell I will be wearing this a lot.

The packaging the lippies come in.

Ok, so my final thoughts on the Ultra Satin Lips are that I am very happy with the formula, the wear, the range of colors, and the price. I mean $6 for a lipstick is a pretty good deal and lets you experiment with different colors rather than spending $20 on one lipstick at Sephora. Also Colourpop is pretty fast with shipping and I have never had any problems with them. 

If you have any suggestions for my next blog post either leave a comment or tweet me. I would love to hear from you! I am going to try and post every Monday. I will see you guys next week and don't forget to check out my twitterinstagramyoutube, and add me on snapchat @kmadison123. 

See you next week!
Kikki Madison



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS