My Everyday Makeup Routine

Monday, March 14, 2016

Hey guys! So today I thought I would share my everyday makeup routine. I also decided to do a YouTube video showing you how I apply everything.

So first up I always prime my face. The primer I use is theHourglass Veil Mineral Primer. A primer is so important because it acts as a base for the foundation to stick to and helps it last longer. My go to foundation right now is the Givenchy Teint Couture Foundation in the color 1 Elegant Porcelain. This is the first foundation I have found that actually matches me. Normally foundations are too yellow or too pink, so I was so excited when I found this foundation. Next I conceal any blemishes I may have and for that I use NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the color Chantilly. Finally, I powder my face using the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder.

Top Row: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer and Givenchy Teint Couture Foundation
Bottom Row: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Once I have finished my foundation and everything I attempt to do something with my brows. Right now they are crazy and I need to get them waxed. My go to brow product when I need to be fast ( or to just be lazy ) is the Benefit Gimmie Brow in Light/Medium.

Benefit Gimmie Brow in Light/Medium
Now I will move onto my eyelashes. I will curl my lashes and then use my Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in 01 Black for bottom lashes. I always do my bottom lashes first. I have no clue why but it works for me. I let my bottom lashes dry and then I will use my DIOR Diorshow Mascara in Black 090 on my top lashes.

Top Row: Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Bottom Row: DIOR Diorshow Mascara
After all of that is done I debate whether I want to contour and add blush or not. Even if I don't contour or add blush I almost always highlight. Highlight is just so pretty so how could I not highlight!? For contouring I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light to Medium. The shade I use out of the kit is Fawn. It is the perfect shade for me. For blush I always use a shade by NARS called Sex Fantasy. It was in the Virtual Domination Cheek Palette for the holidays a couple of years ago. Sadly this is not available anymore, at least to my knowledge. For highlight I use BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone.


Top Left: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light to Medium
Bottom Left: NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette
Right: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone 
Finally I figure what lipstick I am going to use. Most days I use MAC Hip N' Happy Lip Liner to line my lips and then I use ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Midi over the lip liner. This is my perfect nude shade. I need to buy 6 of this color so I have one in every purse and one in my car.... that is how much I use this color haha.
Top Row: MAC Hip N' Happy Lip Liner
Bottom Row: ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Midi
So that is my everyday makeup routine! I try to keep it pretty easy and quick just incase I am running late. If you want to see me actually apply the makeup then head over to my youtube channel to check it out!





See you next week! 
- Kikki Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS