Eyes 2 Nails: Glitter Explosion

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hey guys! Todays Eyes 2 Nails is super fun and glittery. I love glitter but I never use it in looks so I was super excited for this look.

The main focus of my look was MAC's Reflects Teal Glitter. When you see the glitter sitting in the packaging it is kinda blah but when you put it on your eyelids its incredible. One thing to keep in mind is that glitter tends to get everywhere when applying so I would suggest applying your foundation after you are done with your eyes.




I used the shades Beaches & Cream, Sora, and Frappe from the Manny MUA x Makeup Geek Palette for the crease. I used two Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadows in Houdini and Center Stage over the eyelid to give a base color for the glitter.

Left: Houdini
Right: Center Stage 

Manny MUA x Makeup Geek Palette 
To apply the MAC Reflects Teal I sprayed a flat brush with Fix+. I would suggest getting a glitter base because it will help with fall out.

MAC Reflects Teal 
For the lower lash line I wanted to keep it pretty simple. I used DTLA liner by Colourpop on my lower water line and I used Luckyfully by Colourpop on the lower lash line.
DTLA Liner by Colourpop 

Lucky fully by Colourpop
I hope you enjoyed this weeks look and don't forget to head over to 25 Sweetpea's blog to see her nail look! I love what she did! It is so fun and glittery!
Check out her blog post! 


If you want to see an in depth video of the look I created: 





-Kikki Madison 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS